Welcome to UMOA
In order to facilitate your browsing, our website uses data storage and retrieval devices: cookies, advertising pixels or similar technologies (hereinafter, the "Cookies").
The owner of the website www.umoacosmetics.com (hereinafter, the "Website") is UMOA CARE S.L. (hereinafter, "UMOA"), with registered office at C/Camino Real de los Neveros 145, 1ºC 18008, Granada, Spain, CIF B-67817320 and a specific contact email address for data processing issues and privacy matters: LOPD@umoacosmetics.com
1) WHAT IS A COOKIE
Cookies" is the general term used to refer to text files that can be saved in a specific space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit a website, access content or online advertising. Cookies do not directly identify a user, but allow their issuer to identify the device on which they are stored, and thus track the user's activity on the Internet and collect information, such as the user's preferences or information that the user has previously entered into forms on the Internet, for the time the cookie is valid or stored. Information about the content viewed on a website or other media is directly linked to an identifier in the cookie. When a user browses a website, this identifier is linked to the content of the pages visited and, more generally, to the journey and interactions with the pages and, consequently, it is possible to track your Internet browsing. These files cannot damage your equipment/device and, if activated in your browser settings, can help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions of our website. Therefore, some cookies are essential for the use of our site.
By accepting the Cookies notice that appears at the beginning of browsing our website, when you access it for the first time or by configuring Cookies, you expressly accept the use of these Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, some of the utilities available on our site may not work correctly. Specifically, the issuer is using Cookies for the purposes outlined below. If in the future the issuer of cookies uses others for the purpose of providing more and better services, users will be informed of this.
2) WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST:
The different types of cookies that may exist according to their typology are described below. This explanation is a general sample of what is meant by cookies for informational purposes only. The cookies specifically used on the Website are detailed in the table below.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
According to the length of time they remain active on the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products) and disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound dissemination or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain specifications that may differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as language, appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he/she accesses the service.
- Analysis or analytical cookies:These are those that allow those responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the web pages to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of web pages, applications or platforms and in creating navigation profiles of users of said pages, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
3) WHAT SPECIFIC COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
The different cookies we use are shown below:
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
|Strictly necessary Cookies|
|_orig_referrer||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track landing pages.||session|
|identity_state||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with customer authentication.||session|
|identity_customer_account_number||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with customer authentication.||6months|
|_landing_page||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track landing pages.||2weeks|
|_ab||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with access to the admin view of an online store platform.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track a user's session through the multi-step checkout process and keep their order, payment and shipping details connected.||24h|
|cart||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with a shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout. It is used to verify the integrity of the cart and to ensure performance of some cart operations.||2w|
|cart_ts||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ver||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with the shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_currency||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and it is set after a checkout is completed to ensure that new carts are in the same currency as the last checkout.||2w|
|Secure_customer_sig||Used to identify a user after they sign into a shop as a customer so they do not need to log in again.||1y|
|checkout_token||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with a checkout service.||1y|
|storefront_digest||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and it stores a digest of the storefront password, allowing merchants to preview their storefront while it's password protected.||2y|
|cookieconsent_status||This cookie is associated with the app GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management and is used for storing the customer's consent.||1y|
|cookieconsent_preferences_disabled||This cookie is associated with the app GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management and is used for storing the customer's consent.||1y|
|_shopify_m||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used for managing customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_tracking_consent||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to store a user's preferences if a merchant has set up privacy rules in the visitor's region.||1y|
|tracked_start_checkout||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout.|
PERSONALIZATION OR FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
|Personalization or functional cookies|
|_gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||1day|
|_cfduid||This cookies is associated with the CloudFlare service to identify trusted website traffic||30min|
ANALYSIS OR ANALYTICAL COOKIES
|Analysis or analytical cookies|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||30min|
|_shopify_fs||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||30min|
|_shopify_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite concerning marketing and referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_p||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite concerning marketing and referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||1year|
|customer_auth_provider||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||
|customer_auth_session_created_at||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||session|
|_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||1year|
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||session|
|_gat||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||6months|
|__atuvs||This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms.||30min|
|__utma||Used by Google Analytics to identify unique visitors vs. returning visitors. It is used by most sites and does not track or store personal data||2years|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.|
BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING COOKIES
|Behavioral advertising cookies (Marketing and Retargeting)|
|_gads||This cookie enables sites to show Google ads||1month|
|IDE||This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main business activity is: Doubleclick is Googles real time bidding advertising exchange||2 years|
|GPS||This cookie is associated with YouTube which collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.||2 years|
|PREF||This cookie, which may be set by Google or Doubleclick, may be used by advertising partners to build a profile of interests to show relevant ads on other sites.||6 months|
|BizoID||This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party cookie to enable user-based content.||2 years|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months|
|_fbc||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products.||2years|
|__adroll||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||6w|
|__adroll_v4||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||2years|
|__adroll_fpc||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||1 years|
|__ar_v4||This cookie is associated with AdRoll|
Our website also uses certain functions that allow for the sharing of information through third-party social networks, such as the share button on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or other similar widgets ("Social Network Functions"). Such Social Network Functions may collect information such as your IP address and the web pages you browse, as well as place a cookie on your device so that such widgets can function properly. Any information you provide through such social network applications may be collected and used by the corresponding social networks, and such interactions are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide the application. We have no control or responsibility over their privacy practices, so we recommend that you review the corresponding privacy policies before using such services..
4) WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN COOKIES?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified above as "Third-Party Cookies" (if any), which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us. In your case, please refer to the details of the specific third-party cookies we use for more information about how these third parties process the data collected through them..
5) ARE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS MADE?
6) HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
Likewise, the following links describe how to configure the main browsers to disable cookies. Please note that they are third-party links that we have not edited and cannot modify, and therefore we are not responsible for the content of such websites:
We recommend that you consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to get more information about how cookies work and how to control them. Please note that your decision to reject cookies is specific to each browser you are using. Therefore, if you choose to exclude cookies on one device and want the same exclusions to apply to another device, you will need to exclude them separately on that other device as well. Keep in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from the browser options or from the system provided by the third party.
As an additional step, regarding third-party cookies used for interest-based advertising (if applicable), please note that certain third parties may be members of one of the following self-regulatory programs for online behavioral advertising, with corresponding opt-out options:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/)
- Google Analytics – (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es)
If you no longer wish for your personal data to be used for third parties to show you ads or to personalize the ads shown to you, you can adjust your settings using the tools provided by such third parties (e.g., Twitter/X) or through one of the aforementioned self-regulatory programs for online behavioral advertising, provided that the third party is a member of those programs.
Finally, we inform you that most mobile devices allow you to exercise control over advertising tracking through options such as "Limit Ad Tracking" (on iOS devices) or "Disable Interest-Based Ads" (on Android).
Last updated: 11.01.2023.