Welcome to the UMOA website
1) GENERAL INFORMATION
2) INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on the UMOA Website (including but not limited to web design, trademarks, logos, photographs, images, illustrations, texts, video clips, etc.) as well as the structure, selection and arrangement of its functionalities constitute Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights and are protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation and may not be subject to exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, transfer or transformation or any other form of dissemination or unauthorized exploitation not expressly authorized by UMOA CARE S.L. All content on the Website is owned by UMOA or is lawfully exploited under contracts or licenses of use duly protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property. The use, reproduction or representation of the Website (in whole or in part), for any other purpose is prohibited, particularly for commercial purposes.
Likewise, all trademarks mentioned on the Website are registered trademarks and therefore protected. UMOA must expressly authorize any use of such trademarks in writing.
The use of the Website by the User does not entail the assignment of ownership, right, license or interest in any protected element. Therefore, the User is authorized to use them only to enjoy the services and functionalities offered on the Website but not to carry out any type of exploitation (direct or indirect) of a commercial nature.
In case the User considers that any content has been introduced on the Website in violation of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights, he/she may communicate it directly to UMOA at the address indicated in the Contact section indicating:
- Your name and surname, telephone number and email;
- A description of the contents and Intellectual and/or Industrial Property Rights allegedly infringed and reference to the place on the Website where such contents appear;
- A statement that the information communicated is accurate and truthful.
Under no circumstances does such communication entail an obligation for UMOA to remove the corresponding content. UMOA reserves the right to exercise legal actions against the User who violates or infringes intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
Through the UMOA Website, we may make available to you user-generated content such as text, videos, photos, opinions, reviews, etc. (hereinafter "User Content").
If you publish User Content through our Website, you grant us a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license for the legal protection period of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights to reproduce, display, publicly communicate, use, copy, modify, adapt, edit, distribute, translate and create derivative works from it, as well as to incorporate it into other works or distribute it (in whole or in part).
This use will be authorized for all internal, corporate or financial communication purposes, advertising and for all public relations purposes, specifically in the following media:
- Publication in all formats, in unlimited quantity;
- Written press, unlimited number of publications;
- Editorial, unlimited number of publications;
- Digital media, multimedia, publication on the Internet, through any websites (regardless of the website and/or medium, including social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tiktok), unlimited number of entries and broadcasts;
- hrough any advertising channel (hereinafter, the "Media").
Furthermore, we remind you that User Content may be referenced in a search engine and therefore may be accessed by a public outside of the Website.
This authorization allows us to adapt your original User Content and/or provide any clarifications regarding it that we may deem useful, as long as the User Content does not alter your image or your words.
In addition, the use of User Content may be accompanied by information converted into anonymous data such as your city, country, or age, and/or, if you authorize it, information that allows for your identification, such as your name or nickname.
Furthermore, if you access User Content created by another user, you will be required to comply with the rights of that user and, in particular, you will not reproduce or disclose such published content through other means without the prior consent of the respective user.
3) WEBSITE ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
We will make every effort to ensure the accessibility of our Website, although we are not subject to any obligation in this regard.
Please note that access to the Website may be interrupted for maintenance and updates, as well as for other reasons, especially technical ones. We do not assume any responsibility for such interruptions or the consequences they may have for the User, although we will try to minimize the inconvenience caused by these operations as much as possible.
In any case, UMOA does everything within its power to offer quality content and services that are competent and adapted to standard computer systems present in the market, although it does not guarantee the absence of errors, defects, or design flaws that may hinder its use.
We are not responsible for any damage that may be related to the use of the Internet and computer or telecommunications networks (except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence), including, but not limited to:
- Poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information via the Internet;
- Any external intrusion or computer viruses;
- Any defective receiving equipment or communication networks;
- Any failure in the functioning of the Internet that may affect the proper functioning of the Website.
Finally, our responsibility will be limited to direct damages, excluding any other damages or losses of any kind (except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence). Specifically, any indirect damage related to, without limitation, any loss of profit, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill.
Additional charges for Internet access and use are your responsibility.
On the Website, we make downloadable content (hereinafter "Downloadable Content") available to Users, which are explicitly identified as such with the mention "Download" or a specific tab for this purpose.
By clicking on the "download" button or by downloading, installing, copying or using Downloadable Content, the User agrees to use them in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
UMOA grants the User, free of charge and during the legal protection period of copyright, a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right to use Downloadable Content for exclusively personal and private purposes.
Therefore, the User is authorized to reproduce and represent Downloadable Content for exclusive and strictly personal and private use. Any reproduction and/or representation, total or partial, of Downloadable Content for other purposes, especially commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited.
By using and/or downloading Downloadable Content available on the Website, you acknowledge that they are provided "as is" and that their download and/or use is at your own risk.
The use of web scraping techniques, scrawling or any similar data mining technique on the Website is expressly prohibited, except for the purpose of indexing by search engines (and only for this purpose).
As a User, you acknowledge that Downloadable Content may not be available temporarily for technical reasons, particularly maintenance or other reasons. UMOA assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft, destruction, unauthorized use or deterioration of Downloadable Content, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
UMOA assumes no responsibility for technical failures associated with computer use and telephone lines, Internet access or any other type of incident.
UMOA is also not responsible for any damage suffered by the User or their computer equipment or that of third parties that may result from downloading Downloadable Content from the Website.
Finally, UMOA is not responsible (except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence) for any technical failure or hardware or software anomaly (viruses, programming errors, etc.), regardless of their nature, that may occur in the User's system, computer equipment and data stored therein, and/or the consequences that may arise in relation to their personal, professional or commercial activity.
3.3) Hypertext links installed on the Site.
4) CODE OF CONDUCT
We support values of tolerance and respect towards others.
Therefore, by using this Website, you agree:
- Not to transmit comments that are racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, insulting, obscene or illegal;
- Not to disseminate any content that may be harmful, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious or that causes a violation of privacy or publicity rights, incites violence or racial or ethnic hatred, or constitutes a serious indecency or incitement to commit certain crimes or offenses;
- Not to use the Website for political, propaganda or proselytizing purposes;
- Not to publish any content that advertises or promotes any products and/or services that compete with the brand(s) displayed on the Website;
- Not to disseminate any information that may directly or indirectly enable the specific identification of a person without their prior and express consent, such as last name, postal address, email address or telephone number;
- Not to disseminate any information or content that may be traumatic for young people;
- Not to intimidate or harass others;
- Not to engage in illegal activities, including those that may harm anyone's rights in relation to any software, photographs, images, text, videos, etc.;
- Not to disseminate content (including photographs or videos) that shows minors.
- To impersonate or spy on other people.
- To contain malware (instructions capable of damaging computer systems or security, equipment, and the information they contain), worms, or other potentially harmful computer programs or files.
- To constitute a violation of any legal or regulatory provisions or to be prohibited for any other reason.
If you believe that any User Content infringes the aforementioned principles or your rights or those of any third party (such as any infringement, insult, or violation of privacy), you can send a notice to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating:
- Your full name, phone number, and email address.
- A description of the allegedly infringed content and rights, and reference to the location on the Website where such content appears.
- A statement confirming the accuracy and truthfulness of the communicated information.
In no case does such communication imply an obligation for UMOA to remove the corresponding content. UMOA reserves the right to take legal action against Users who violate or infringe the Code of Conduct.
The use of the Website by the user must never cause any harm to the Website, its information and content, nor to its operation or development.
Users are liable for any damages that UMOA may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of the User's failure to comply with the obligations and rules of use set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
5) REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
The Website contains a restricted section for registered Users, which requires identification with a password. The creation of an account will require the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Registered Users can benefit from the following features:
- Access to their order history.
- Save their delivery addresses for quicker access when placing an order.
If the User selects a password that does not meet the minimum requirements according to the approved and current password policy at any given time, the User will be notified of this non-compliance and the conditions that the password must meet. However, the Website has the necessary functionalities for the User to change their password when they deem it appropriate, for example, if they suspect or confirm a breach of password confidentiality.
The password, if applicable, shall be personal and non-transferable. The User agrees to use their password diligently and keep it confidential, not disclosing it to any third party, including UMOA, and agrees not to transfer its use to third parties, whether temporarily or permanently, or allow access to unauthorized individuals. The User shall be responsible for any illicit use of the Website by any unauthorized third party who uses a password due to negligent use or loss thereof by the User.
Therefore, it is the User's obligation to immediately notify the managers of the Website of any event that allows for the improper use of their identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation. Until such events are reported, UMOA shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
To the extent permitted by the Website, the User may access their profile to review, correct, or update its content. UMOA reserves the right to verify the accuracy of the information.
6) PERSONAL DATA
The Website has been developed by UMOA CARE S.L. with registered address at C/Camino Real de los Neveros 145, 1ºC 18008 Granada, Spain, registered in the Commercial Registry of Granada with number Tomo 1783, Libro 0, Folio 29, Sección 8, Hoja GR 57310.
9) DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
However, if the User is a consumer, the courts and tribunals of their place of residence will have jurisdiction.
For any questions, please contact us at this email address email@example.com You can also access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform for Consumer matters at:
10) CONTACT US
We are committed to improvement, and if you believe that your advice can help us in that regard, we will be happy to listen.
December 12, 2022